The world is in a health crisis and taking a nose-dive into an economic dilemma. Businesses big and small are all experiencing the negative impact that COVID-19 has unleashed. Employees are getting laid off, businesses are temporarily closing their doors, and many of us are working from home. To make things worse, basic food and supplies are already scarce due to relentless panic buying and hoarding.Continue reading...
Join my mailing list
- Are You Looking For A Romantic Weekend Getaway? A Review Of The Charming Queen’s Landing May 16, 2020
- A Special Tribute to Mothers – “When God Created Mothers” by Erma Bombeck May 9, 2020
- Internet Addiction Disorder and Strategies to Create a Healthy Tech Diet at Home May 6, 2020
- 3 Lessons Learned From The Death of a Loved One April 3, 2020
- 6 Tips To Survive the COVID-19 Pandemic March 21, 2020