As families become more technology-focused, social isolation also increases. Everyone goes off into their own corners with little or no interaction. Sometimes it gets so bad, family members text each other from different rooms to communicate.Continue reading...
Join my mailing list
- Are You Looking For A Romantic Weekend Getaway? A Review Of The Charming Queen’s Landing May 16, 2020
- A Special Tribute to Mothers – “When God Created Mothers” by Erma Bombeck May 9, 2020
- Internet Addiction Disorder and Strategies to Create a Healthy Tech Diet at Home May 6, 2020
- 3 Lessons Learned From The Death of a Loved One April 3, 2020
- 6 Tips To Survive the COVID-19 Pandemic March 21, 2020